The Comprehensive Plus Profile provides salivary measurements of Estradiol (E2), Estriol (E3), Estrone (E1), Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA and four timed Cortisol measurements. This panel also includes the Estrogen Quotient (EQ) calculating the ratio of the protective E3 to the more proliferative E1 and E2. The reference ranges for each of the hormones is well-refined and references ranges for those supplementing with hormone replacement therapy (HRT) are provided. Because the research on the Estrogen Quotient and the protective properties of estriol has not been completed with men, this profile is a consideration for women only. This profile should be considered for patients who have:
* Increased risk of developing breast cancer
* History of breast cancer or other hormonally sensitive cancers
* Personal or family history of autoimmune disease
* PCOS Menstruating women should collect their samples on day 19, 20 or 21 of a 28-30 day cycle.
Please read all instructions carefully.
Indications for this test:
- Adrenal Insufficiency/HPA Axis Dysfunction – fatigue, nervousness, weakness, sugar cravings, insomnia, dizzy spells, headaches, decreased stamina and irritability.
- Hormone imbalances
- Menstrual irregularities
- Minimum four saliva samples at designated times